Friday, February 8, 2013

hello

This is my first post in this new blog, very exciting. A little bit about me... I appreciate creativity, simplicity, and the combination of the two. I love eating breakfast for dinner, traveling, coconut ice cream, health and fitness, the darkest of chocolate, and peonies. In this space you will find lookbooks, recipes [healthy and sinful], photography, and simply some of the little things in life I want to share with you. So welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy :)


Follow me on twitter and pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I just did my first post today as well :) You did a lot better than I did though. Can't wait to read more.

    p.s. breakfast for dinner is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! I beg to differ, your blog looks great. And breakfast for dinner is the best ;)

      Delete
  2. good luck with your blog ;)
    check ot mine ,would you like to follow each other?

    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog, just started following.

      Delete