Saturday, February 9, 2013

february favorites

In the midst of all this Minnesota snow and slush that is most unwelcome, I've still managed to find some end-of-winter inspiration. I view February to be that awkward in-between month, after the holidays and before the Spring we are all anxiously anticipating. Retail stores {namely J.Crew} are all bringing in their new Spring product full of bright new colors and bold beachy prints. It's killing me a little. But none the less, here are some of my February favorites to inspire your awkward in-between month.

{Source: southernpiphi}


{Source: J.Crew}

{Source: refinedstyle}

{Source: atlantic-pacific}

{Source: anthropologie}


{Source: birkinsandbaseball}



5 comments:

  1. thanks for the follow! following back, love!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute your favorites. I´m following you sweetie I hope your follow me back!

    xoxo

    http://www.sakuranko.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the time when spring is just around the corner :)
    the inspirations are amazing and I can't wait to dress up for upcoming season!
    btw you have a really nice blog, dear :) keep it going!

    xx Rebekah

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete